Sunday, November 28, 2010

What's to come

Finally, I’ve come to my last post of the night. Yes, I’m maxing out at four of them tonight.

I just wanted to take a few minutes to fill you in on what I’ll be up to for the next three weeks or so. Michelle’s leaving today (just under three hours from now… I guess that’s what happens when I’m up doing homework all night!), and she’s taking a bag full of stuff back to NYC with her. Among that “stuff” would be my laptop, so I likely won’t be posting anything else on this blog ‘til I get back to ‘sota.

Sadly, our time in Ireland is over on Saturday, December 4th. Myself, Molly, Erin, and Taylor have a flight booked for Paris on Sunday morning, and for the next week, we’ll be in France. Afterwards, Molly and I will continue down into Spain (Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla? Not quite sure which ones yet) for about three days, then Italy for another three days (we’ll probably just stay in the northern part of the country). Then we head up to London for two more nights, and fly home to MSP on December 18th.

Until then, I’ll share two bits of Irish wisdom that I picked up along the way:

May you have:
Walls for the wind
And a roof for the rain,
And drinks bedside the fire
Laughter to cheer you
And those you love near you,
And all that your heart may desire

~Traditional Celtic blessing

And a bit less traditional…

You guys are now starting to get the depressing cold rainy weather,

so drink early and often to battle the cold!

Slainte!

No comments:

Post a Comment